MME An... B... ... MIAMI 33145 Us
In the following industries:
Restaurants, Avocats, Banquiers, Hotels, Immobilier, NGO
Fields of practice:
Relations Presse, Relations Communautaires, Relations Politiques (localement)
Management teams your interventions may concern:
Direction communication Direction Générale
Types of interventions:
Relations presse, politiques, communautaires, marketing, publicite
Training courses attended:
Relations Publiques et Psychologie - Universite de Miami
Led training courses:
Presentation sheet cretaed / updated on: 2007-12-28 13:19:35
A public relations and marketing professional with 8 years of experience in local, national and international markets (Latin America and Europe) for technology, real estate, transportation, legal, financial, non-profit, entertainment and hospitality industries among others.
Director of International Affairs (Oct 2005 – December 2007)
• Develop sound public relations plan (including media relations, community relations and political affairs)
• Maintain positive client relation through innovative ideas, structured development and pro-active approach;
• Identify editorial opportunities and cultivate media contacts (locally, nationally and internationally);
• Develop international marketing strategy for newly launched branch of the company;
• Actively participate in international organizations’ activities;
• Identify and pursue new business in the international market;
• Consult in all of the responsibilities listed below.
Account Executive & Director of Community Relations (Nov 2003 – Oct 2005)
• Help identify client’s needs, meet deadlines and ensure accountability on a daily basis;
• Develop press material including press releases, bios, company description, media alerts and more;
• Develop tailored stories for each media contact and client announcement to maximize interest from the reporter/editor.
• Create strong relationships with relevant community organizations for a better understanding of the area’s businesses
• Identify and help in the business development of each client by being continuously involved in the industries’ events;
• Coordinate events for up to 100 guests and oversee production companies for events with over 500 guests;
• Work closely with advertising and media placement agencies to ensure homogeneous dissemination of the message;
• Create proposal for potential clients;
• Work closely with politicians from Miami-Dade County, City of Miami, Coral Gables, Aventura, and Miami Beach;
• Attend governmental and non-governmental related conferences, panels, luncheons and more for networking purposes.
Development and Public Relations Executive (Dec 2002 – July 2003)
• Develop and coordinate weekly events ranging from 25 to 500 guests
• Identify, reach out to and develop long lasting relationships with each donor;
• Disseminate information about adult and children sailing programs to media, community and political figures;
• Create press material including press releases (weekly), media alerts, bios, program descriptions and more;
• Design logos and marketing materials for different programs launched;
• Identify partnership opportunities in which Shake-A-Leg would benefit in exposure and funds;
Marketing Specialist (Nov 2001 – Dec 2002)
• Build marketing strategy and materials according to national branding effort and rules set by the Florida Bar Association;
• Coordinate events (conferences, luncheons and panels) with local organizations and international offices;
• Identify sponsorship opportunities for local office;
• Help identify cross-promotional opportunities within the Miami office and other national and international offices
• Attend International Marketing Summit in headquarter in Chicago to learn about worldwide branding effort of the firm.
Account Coordinator – Latin American Division (June 2000 – August 2001)
• Create monthly analytical reports by geography, by publication, by impressions, etc with press releases, media clips and ROI;
• Create client presentations and media contacts databases;
• Coordinate events;
• Help create research questionnaire and implement it.
• Member of the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce International Business Development committee, the Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau;
• Member and Public Relations representative for AmericasRelief Team – a non-profit organization that provides logistical support to national and international non-profits, US and foreign government bodies and private entities in order to provide relief to hurricane victims in the Caribbean Basin;
• Coordinator for Associated Industries of Florida’s International Affairs Council;
• Regularly in attendance of business gatherings by Purcell Center for Hemispheric Policy (UM), Americas Society Council of the Americas, ULI, Aventura Marketing Council, Coconut Grove Chamber of Commerce, Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce, Latin Builders Association, Next In Line and others.
University of Miami, Bachelors of Arts and Science 1996 - 2000 (double major in Public Relations and Psychology)
Lycee Moliere (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) and Lycee Pasteur (Sao-Paulo, Brazil), French Baccalaureat 1983 - 1995